Hi, there,

I tried to use the VirtualBox version of FreeSurfer Ver 5.0 (I downloaded
freesurfer-Virtualbox-linux-x86-stable-pub-v5.0.0-full.vdi)

My system is Windows 7 64-bits, the VirtualBox I am using is Version 3.2.10
r66523,

I tried to select Ubuntu and Ubuntu 64-bits as the guest OS, but after I added
freesurfer-Virtualbox-linux-x86-stable-pub-v5.0.0-full.vdi, and ran it,

a black window poped up, and says:

"GRUB Loading stage1.5..

GRUB loading, please wait...."

Then it stayed there for almost an hour, and nothing happen,

Anyone can help me fix this problem?

Thanks alot!
Guang