Hi Falk,

I'll try to take a look at this in the next day or two

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010, Falk Lüsebrink wrote:

Dear FreeSurfers,

The -noconform flag of mri_normalize doesn't seem to work properly in the
centos4_x86_64_stable-pub-v5.0.0 build. I have been trying to process a volume
with a native isotropic resolution of 0.7mm using recon-ll including the -cm
flag to conform the input to minimum. But during the normalization of
mri_normalize the volume is conformed to an isotropic resolution of 1mm.

The flag is correctly used during mri_normalize, but it doesn't seem to do
anything. The recon-all log says:

"not interpolating and embedding volume to be 256^3..."

But the output volume T1.mgz is conformed to 256^3 and therefore to an
isotropic resolution of 1mm. This also happens if mri_normalize is used by hand
using the -noconform flag.

A fix is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Falk Lüsebrink