Dear Dr. Wang:

   I got the message:

"mris_info zstat3_rh.w
nquads=8321536,  nvertices=2
ERROR: MRISread: file 'zstat3_rh.w' has many more faces than vertices!
Probably trying to use a scalar data file as a surface!

No such file or directory"

   Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Las Condes Clinic
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl

El 18-11-2010 15:57, Gonzalo Rojas escribió:
 > Message: 4
 > Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:36:17 -0500
 > From: Ruopeng Wang <rpw...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
 > Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] freeview load overlay error...
 > To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
 >
 > What does mris_info show on the overlay file?
 >
 > On 11/14/10 11:08 PM, Gonzalo Rojas Costa wrote:
 >> Hi:
 >>
 >>    I generated a surface with:
 >>
 >> mri_vol2surf --src zstat3.nii.gz --src_type nifti --srcreg
 >> ../registro.dat
 >> --hemi lh --projfrac 0.5 --out ./zstat3_lh.w --out_type w
 >>
 >> then I tried to load zstat3_lh.w using freeview, but I got the error:
 >>
 >> "MRISreadBinaryCurvature: incompatible vertex number in file

/home/gonzalorojas/Desktop/rendering_broca_wernicke_paper/diestroBL_cov/zstat3_lh.w