Hi, Michael

Thanks for the guidance. Still I am unclear of how to implement your ideas

1 For the mris_anatomical_stats, should I use  -a subjid/label/lh.aparc.annot
or use the �Ct option to check the thickness file (what’s the name of this
file)? If I understand it correctly, I will get a measure of “average cortical
thickness” of each hemisphere for every subject and further I can set this as a
control variable for regional thickness comparison?

2 for each of the cortical regions, there is also a volumetric measure. What
average or overall volume measure I can use as a control variable, the ICV or
something new from autorecon3?

Thanks

Karl