I want to use the annot file for lobar areas in fsaverage to be  mapped onto
all of my subjects. As I don't want to disassemble the annot to single labels
but  generate lobar.annot for all subjects, I intend to use
mris_ca_label -l fsaverage/label/lh.PALS_B12_Lobes.annot <subjid> lh
lh.sphere.reg <classifier>  subjid/label/lh.PALS_Lobes.annot

For this purpose.

What cortical classifier file should I use to map the different PALS atlases
(at least - the two of them : Brodmann and Lobes)

Cheers
Lena

Lena Palaniyappan
Clinical Lecturer & Honorary StR | Division of Psychiatry ( University of
Nottingham)
South Block 'A' floor| Queens Medical Centre | Nottingham | NG7 2UH

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy
or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.