Dear Freesurfers,

I have a problem with labels. I select a given Talairach coordinate that
interests me, draw an approximately circular label around it in
tksurfer, and save it. When I open that same label in tkmedit, the
central Talairach coordinate is changed and the whole label is somewhat
shifted. Am I missing something? Should I use mri_label2vol or some
other command?

Thanks very much in advance!
Irene

--

Irene Altarelli
Laboratoire de Sciences Cognitives et Psycholinguistique