Hi Freesurfers,

I have a quick question:

I have two groups, both measured on the same scanner, with the same sequence
(3D MPRAGE), and with almost
the same parameters.

TR/TE/TI/BW/MATRIX/FOV/FOV-phase/Flip angle/Slice thickness/in-plane
resolution... everything is the same, but the number of slices.
Total measurement time was also the same.

One group was measured with 160 slices, the other with 176.

Can I compare the two groups in freesurfer?

Thanx,

--
Gergely Orsi
biologist - research associate