Hi Bruce,

I've a list of intra cerebral electrodes channel position segmented out from
the MRI scans. I would like to convert the computed positions from the MRI
scanner space to freesurfer vertexes. I've already transformed the
coordinates of each point from indexes to Cartesian Space values (in the
scanner RAS space). I'm looking to find which is the right surface to use
the inflated or the pial surface to compute the nearest vertex for each
point.

Does this short description clarify a little bit more my goal?

cheers,

g.

--
In a world without wall, how needs WINDOWS??