Dear developers,

I recently found that if you have two discrete variables in QDEC, then the
order in which you select them in the design tab drastically effects
results. It appears that the selection dictates the definition of the
covariate.

In particular, regardless of the comparison you choose to view in the
display tab (i.e. "Does the average thickness, accounting for X, differ
between 1 & 2" OR "Does ..., accounting for Y, differ between 1 & 2") the
results depend on what you click in the design tab rather than these
definitions.

Is this correct? If so, then how do we verify that the contrast that we
think we're testing is correct? Should we just not use QDEC 1.2 and set up
the models manually?

Many thanks for your help.

best,

Dominic

PS. I suspect that this problem has been fixed in the new version, but it
wouldn't work with our data which has been processed with FS4.5. On this
note, is there a way that around this to use FS4.5 images with the new QDEC?