For instructions I used the link FS Tutorial/SkullStripFix on
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/RecommendedReconstruction

The files that appeared in the subject mri directory were COR-info and
COR-001, COR-002 ... COR-256.  I assumed that these refer to the number of
segments in the 3D MRI volume that was acquired in the coronal direction.

Cheryl McCreary, PhD
Research Scientist
Seaman Family MR Research Centre
Foothills Medical Centre