Hello,

I think that the problem may lie with MRIread.

I have 1 x 82 Array of phase volumes.

I also then have a separate 3 x 82 array of coordinates (that correspond to
each of the normalized 0 to 1 phase values above.

My question is: if I input the phases in vol, what field do I place the
coordinates for the phase values in?

Many thanks,

Jason.

On 05/02/2011 01:03, "Bruce Fischl" <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote: