Hi Freesurfers,

    I'm trying to analyze functional data in Stable 5, but have noticed
that the func2roi command is no longer used. My analysis involves 9
conditions (not including Fixation) and 1 timepoint for each. The
steps I used in Stable 4 to generate this data are as follows:

func2roi-sess -roidef LH_16MTH_7v1_DLPFC -analysis fmcsm5_functionals
-anatlabel LH_16MTH_7v1_DLPFC -sf
/cluster/roffman/users/MTH_Study/Subject_Lists_MTH/16_PreScan_Genotyped -d
/cluster/roffman/users/MTH_Study

roisummary-sess -roidef LH_16MTH_7v1_DLPFC -analysis fmcsm5_functionals
-sf
/cluster/roffman/users/MTH_Study/Subject_Lists_MTH/16_PreScan_Genotyped -d
/cluster/roffman/users/MTH_Study -sumfile
/cluster/roffman/users/MTH_Study/ROI_Analysis/LH_16MTH_7v1Label_DLPFC

In Stable 5, I see that there are several commands, funcroi-config,
funcroi-sess, and funcroi-table-sess. Looking at other threads, it seems
like I need to make a roicfg file for each contrast. So far I have tried:

funcroi-config -analysis SIRP_Stable5 -label LH_16MTH_7v1_DLPFC -roi
MTH_7vFix_DLPFC.roicfg -contrast Cond7vFix -sign abs

and then

funcroi-sess -roi MTH_7vFix_DLPFC.roicfg -sf
/cluster/roffman/users/Stable5_PerRun/Subject_Files/16_PreScan_Genotyped_MTH

...but for the latter, I get the following error:
PVF (null)
Thesholding hit volume.
done
mri_binarize --i
/autofs/cluster/roffman/users/Stable5_PerRun/MTH20002AA/bold/SIRP_Stable5/Cond7vFix/sig.nii
--frame 0 --mask
/autofs/cluster/roffman/users/Stable5_PerRun/MTH20002AA/bold/SIRP_Stable5/MTH_7vFix_DLPFC.nii
--o
/autofs/cluster/roffman/users/Stable5_PerRun/MTH20002AA/bold/SIRP_Stable5/MTH_7vFix_DLPFC.nii
--abs --min
ERROR: --min flag needs 1 argument

I don't see the --min argument described for either funcroi-config or
funcroi-sess, so I was wondering what I needed to add/change to generate
data similar to what I did for Stable 4.

Thanks,

Adam Nitenson, B.S.
Brain Genomics Lab
Massachusetts General Hospital