FreeSurfer version: 4.5

Background: we have 6 subjects, each subject has 1 scan per site,
there are 6 sites (so each subject has 6 scans).

Aim: to assess whether thickness is different per site: a F-test.

what we did so far:

we used mri_glmfit with the following .fsdg file (here we only show
the Input of the first 2 subjects)

GroupDescriptorFile 1
Title scanner
MeasurementName thickness
Class Site1
Class Site2
Class Site3
Class Site4
Class Site5
Class Site6
Input Subject1 Site1
Input Subject1 Site2
Input Subject1 Site3
Input Subject1 Site4
Input Subject1 Site5
Input Subject1 Site6
Input Subject2 Site1
Input Subject2 Site2
Input Subject2 Site3
Input Subject2 Site4
Input Subject2 Site5
Input Subject2 Site6
.
.
Input Subject6 Site6

we used the following .mtx file for mri_glmfit:

1 -1 0 0 0 0
0 1 -1 0 0 0
0 0 1 -1 0 0
0 0 0 1 -1 0
0 0 0 0 1 -1

we doubt that this is correct since our contrasts do handle the
subjects at each site as an independent group, i.e. it does not take
into account that each subject had 6 different scans (one at each
site). any advice on how we should set up our contrast matrix? i
repeat: our aim is to do a F-test to assess whether thickness is
affected by site.

thanks,
-joost