Dear Users,

Is there a way to process fixated brain (after autopsy) with Freesurfer?

I have read somewhere that I should just "invert" the image, but what does
it mean? And would it not increase the noise and the signal from the CSF?

Of course, the brain is without any skull, pia and dura mater. Does it cause
no problem for Freesurfer?

Thanks,

Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D.

Biomedizinische NMR Forschungs GmbH

am Max-Planck Institut für Biophysikalische Chemie

Am Fassberg 11

37077 Göttingen

Germany

Phone/Work: +49-(0)551-201-1725