Dear FreeSurfer developers,

With tksurfer you have to watch out to select the correct
hemisphere when loading an overlay or annotation.
My suggestion to the developers is to implement an
easy check since it is known to which hemisphere the
displayed surface belongs.
As far as I know, the only file for which such a check
would fail is sig.mgz, the result of a statistical analysis.

Kind regards,
Ed