From: Douglas N Greve [mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 1:12 PM
To: Palzes, Vanessa
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] bert functional data set

Hi Vanessa, you have to use some sort of template volume. I'm not sure
what SPM uses as the motion correction template. It's probably the
middle time point or the average across all time points. But it is using

something. You need to find out what it is and use that.
doug

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/AutomaticRegistratio

>> nSpm
>>
>> I have already downloaded/unpacked the
>> buckner_data-tutorial-subjs.tar.gz, and also set up the correct
>> SUBJECTS_DIR  as:
>> setenv TUTORIAL_DATA /Applications/freesurfer/subjects
>> cd $TUTORIAL_DATA/buckner_data/tutorial_subjs
>> setenv SUBJECTS_DIR ${PWD}
>>
>> But, when I try to run the following command, it tells me it cannot
>>
> find
>
>> bert-brf...
>>
>> spmregister --s bert-brf --mov f001.img --reg register.dat
>>
>> Any suggestions on how I can locate and use this tutorial data?
>>
>> Vanessa Palzes
>> Research Assistant
>> Brain Imaging & EEG Lab
>> San Francisco VA Medical Center
>> 4150 Clement Street
>> San Francisco, CA 94121
>> Tel: 415-221-4810 ext. 6155

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

FileDrop: www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom
it is
e-mail
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you
in error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly