Dear freesurfer experts,
I was wondering if there's an easy way to visualize contacts of
intra-cerebral electrodes within tkmedit.

Here's the scene: I've got a volume,
        which contains a white cross for each contacts on some linear
intra-cerebral electrodes. This volume is in nifti format. I'd like to
visualize it as an overlay to the orig volume and add also pial border
in order to identify which contacts lay in white matter and which ones
not. I've tried adding the nifti voulme as a functional overlay but I
cannot see anything maybe is only a setting problem for the
color-scheme. I've tried to modify the settings inside the View Menu for
the functional overlay but nothing happen (maybe because it expects to
have functional data not a binary mask).

Is there an easy way to accomplish my task?

Best regards, previously coregistered to
orig.mgz, gabriele