Thank you Nick,

Now I have another error:

/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/group_analysis/qdec/qdec.table.dat...
Number of columns:  384
fsid column:        1
Number of factors:  383
Number of subjects: 0
ERROR: QdecDataTable::Load: number of subjects = 0
Error loading the data table.

Although there are just 3 columns and 126 subjects.Maybe I do
something wrong when creating the file, therefore here are my steps:
1. Create table it in MS Excel, save it as tab-delimited qdec.table.txt
2. Open qdec.table.txt and end one carriage return in the end to
prevent problem described above
3. change .txt into .dat

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,