Hi Alan - I dont see the instructions on how QDEC handles this? Could you
point me out to the wiki page that has this info. Again I dont want to draw
manual ROIs instead i want to assign my own value to the color tables
corresponding to the aparc labels in FS.

--
with regards,

Shashwath Meda

Imaging Genetics Analyst III