Hello,

When FS5 came out, I copied over my FS4 reconstructions to my FS5 Subjects
Directory, and then reran them using the FS5 recon-all stream.  This updated
their subject folders with the FS5 changes, but not in as many places as I
would have thought.  For example, on 6 test subjects, I created their FS5
folders from FS4 folders that I copied over and then ran the FS5 recon-all
stream.  I also created another copy of their FS5 folders from scratch.  The
average difference in their ICV values was -12,000 mm^3.  Is it to be
expected that FS5 reconstructions running on FS4 folders will not include
all possible improvements?  If I want to get an accurate an ICV measurement
as possible, is it advisable to rerun all of my subjects in FS5, starting
from scratch?

As always, thank you for your valuable assistance!
Jeff Sadino