Hello,

I just started to use the FreeSurfer software and until now I used an old
version V. 5.0.0. I wonder if to install the new version I have first to
remove the old one or I can do just updates for the old version.

If I downloaded the new version V.5.1.0 what will be the next step, how I
can install the new version if I have the old version on the computer?

Some help would be most appreciated.

Thanks.
Antonella
Dr.Antonella Kis, PhD
Sessional Lecturer
Life Sciences, Physics Department
University of Toronto at Scarborough

Clinical Research Project Coordinator
The Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
Diagnostic Imaging Department
Neurosciences and Mental Health