Hi Bruce,

What I included on te previous e-mail was the content of the
recon-all.error. I thought that this would be sufficient. I think that this
is the error that you're asking me about.

CORRECTING DEFECT 60 (vertices=8674, convex hull=4036)
normal vector of length zero at vertex 111480 with 0 faces
vertex 111480 has 0 face
Numerical result out of range

Thank you :)