Good day everyone,

I received a Freesurfer processed MRI volume from a college
and would like to compare it to the unprocessed data. Alas
Freesurfer padded the MRI volume from [384 384 256] to [385
385 385]. I would like to revert this padding!
Can someone please be kind enough to tell me in which way
the pads are added, ie. how much is added on each side of
each dimension.

Thanks a lot,
Lukas