Hi again,

I found out that, if I change the flip4fsl line
                printf '%s ' `cat $inbvecs | awk -v sgn=$sign[$k]1 -v n=$k
'{print sgn*$n}'` \
                printf '%s ' `cat $inbvecs | awk -v sgn=$sign[$k]1 -v n=$k
'{print $n}'` \
(deleting the sgn*) the values in the out-bvecs are correct, i.e. the numbers
after the decimal separator are there.

Could you please help me to figure out what this line does.
In my case: sign = + + + (my image orientation is LAS)
therefore sgn is +1
What is the difference in my case between  '{print sgn*$n}'`  and  '{print
$n}'` ?

Thank you very much,
Franz