Hi Antonella,

the surfaces look fine. As for the cerebellum, I don't think the watershed did that - it's too even. What does the orig.mgz look like?

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011, Antonella Kis wrote:

Good morning Bruce,

Looking back to the Slice No.82 I am attaching now the brainmask for this
slide. While switching between brainmask and wm.mgz my opinion is that  I
shouldn't  add any
vertex on the wm.mgz on the right hemisphere.
Is this correct? I am not sure about the bottom part. It looks like part of the
cerebellum had been removed. Should I adjust the watershed threshold by passing
the
-wsthresh flag to recon-all?

Thank you very much for your help.
Antonella