Hi,

i am trying to add new measures (pial_lgi) to qdec. I created the .Qdecrc file
in my SUBJECTS_DIR/qdec, with the described text (MEASURE1 = pial_lgi), but it
does not work, i cannot select in the qdec menu pial_lgi as a dependent
variable. A qdec.fsgd file is also in the same place.
I also renamed the .Qderc file in qdec.Qdecrc but it is the same. I am using
freesurfer version 4.5.0. I am a little bit confused what i can do?

Thanks you a lot,

Best regards

Daniel