Hi freesurfers,

I performed ROI cortical thickness measurements earlier on an older version
of FS as described on
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/VolumeRoiCorticalThickness and I
was able to get the required values.

Now I have the latest version of FS. I draw an ROI mask using FSL software
and then use it to follow the instructions on the tutorial. The ROI and the
initial T1 image are in the same coordinate space (with different
dimensions) as is required by the procedure. After following all the steps I
get

ERROR: dimension mismatch between input volume and seg
input 27307 1 6
seg   23406 1 7

when running mri_segstats.

This has been reported by some other people already on the mailing list but
the suggestions do not work for me. Any light that you can shed to sidestep
this dimensions problem will be greatly appreciated.

Is there any other workflow to define a volume ROI and then get the cortical
thickness in the area.

Thanks!
Jaichander