Hi Bruce:

   Maybe I didn't explain clearly my question... I did a complete
processing of a patient, then I must edit wm.mgz and aseg.mgz because I
found some segmentation errors... Which recon-all command must I run to
reprocess the study to use the edited files (wm.mgz and aseg.mgz) ?...

   Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa