Thank you all for your help.  Nick, I installed fs 5.1.0, and it is running
correctly now.  This brings up another question though.  We have about 200
subjects (600 scans) we are doing reconstruction on.  We are done with the
cross-sectional, and have completed 20 of the base templates, all in fs
5.0.0.  My fs 5.0 installation is running mri_robust_register 1.31.2.1 and
mri_robust_template 1.18.2.3, both dated 7/22/10.  Should I update those
binaries with the ones from fs 5.1.0, or would it be better to just do the
rest of the processing (180 templates and 600 long runs) in fs 5.1.0?

Thank You!
Jeff Sadino