Hi Bill - You should not have a problem at all with the 24 hour limit.
Tracula runs independently of the main FS stream (actually has to be run
after the main FS stream). Times vary with different configuration
parameters and data size, and we should get around to posting some nominal
processing times on the wiki soon anyway, but with the basic options none
of the 3 steps below should take more than a few hours. Step 3 is the
fastest, it takes less than an hour for us. Step 1 is more variable
depending on data quality - part of it might run for several tries until
it gets things right. Step 2 (FSL's bedpost) can also take less than an
hour for a subject if it parallelizes all the subject's slices (it's set
up to do that but you may have to modify it to work that way on your
cluster).

I hope this helps for now!
a.y