Hello Lilla,

thanks for the answer. I first used

bbregister
--s (Freesurfer Directory)
--mov b0.nii
--reg .dat
--dti
--init-fsl

Afterwards I made some minor spatial changes to the aparc+aseg,
bringing it closer to what i believed its position was on the b0space:
tkregister2
--mov b0.img
--reg .dat
--surf

As far as I understand the aparc+aseg was the target and the b0 the
space difining image. Now again the T1 should be the target and the b0
should remain constant.
You mean that even if I want to register the T1 to the b0 i have to
set the b0 as target?

Thanks
Constantin