From: Bruce Fischl [mailto:fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:54 AM
To: Roderick McColl; Matti Hamalainen
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] mri_watershed for inner_skull_surface question

Matti Hamalainen (ccd) might have some thoughts. Do you have T2 or PD images?

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011, Roderick McColl wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Trying to get mri_watershed to give me a good inner_skull_surface,
> which I want to combine with the pial surface to estimate sulcal CSF,
> as I don't see any other way. Unfortunately the data I have tested on
> all generate unreliable inner_skull surfaces. Can anyone provide a tip for
> optimizing the result?
>
> Thanks
>
> -roddy

> UT Southwestern Medical Center
> The future of medicine, today.

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly dispose of the e-mail.