Hello Freesurfer's

I want to set up  (thanks to Nick's advice) a model with 2 covariates and one
nuisance variable in QDEC. I am using the Freesurfer Version 4.5 but the QDEC
version I am running is 1.2. I did not see any option for nuisance variables in
it? I therefore went to this link
ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/dist/freesurfer/misc/ and downloaded the
qdec.bin and mri_glmfit into the /usr/local/freesurfer/bin directory after
backing up the originals.

I gave permissions to the user and then tried running qdec and I get this error:
qdec.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libvtkverdict.so.5.6: cannot

Did I download the wrong file? (I downloaded from the linux_centos4_x86_64)

Thanks for any help!

Manish