Dear FreeSurfers,

I am following the cut plane steps on the freesurfer wiki (http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FreeSurferOccipitalFlattenedPatch). I marked a closed areas, press the 'cut closed line' button, left-click in the area, and then press the 'fill uncut area' button. Upon clicking this last button, tksurfer crashes and the below error appears.

tksurfer.bin: tnl/t_vertex.c:407: update_input_ptrs: Assertion
`a[j].inputstride == vptr->stride' failed.
Abort

I've seen two other posts with the same problem (links below), but no solution. Can anyone advise on this?

Regards,
Jodie

http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg14612.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg16303.html

--
Jodie Davies-Thompson, Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Ophthalmology&  Visual Sciences