Hi Warren

can you send us some images to show us what you mean? Or upload an example dataset for us to look at?

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011, Warren Winter wrote:

Hello,
In a number of our subjects I've been finding white matter hypointensities
around the anterior edge of the caudate, as well as mislabelings of the corpus
callosum as cerebral
white matter (at and/or around slice 128, sagittal).  Has anyone else
encountered these problems, and are there fixes that don't involve manually
doctoring the mislabelings
(such as setting a particular flag for recon)?

I am quite new to FS so please forgive any rudimentary misunderstandings.

Thank you!

Warren

--
Warren Winter