Hi Nick,

Thanks for generating those files. The code ran through more steps this
time (with the new files) but I now have the following error:

Cuda error: MRImeanX kernel failed in file 'mrimean_cuda.cu' in line 578 :
invalid device function.
register_mri: find_optimal_transform

Would you be able to recompile and put that on the server ? Alternately, if
the source code is online and there are instructions for the recompile, I
could do it myself. Many thanks,

Hemant