Jeff,

While resize window does not work when invoked through a tcl flag there is a
manual way to bypass it. After you open tksurfer move back from the GUI to the
tksurfer terminal window and paste your tcl script there. Not nearly as
convenient as the tcl flag execution but it is the only solution I found to
work.

Greetings,

Jacek Jońca-Jasiński

    [cid:image001.png@01CC9ECF.8FA6E480]

Jacek Jońca-Jasiński, Ph.D.    |    The Graduate School    |    Texas Tech
University
Holden Hall  Room 03   |    Box 1030   |   Lubbock, TX 79409-1030
ph.: 806.742.2787    |    fax: 806.742.4038    |
http://www.gradschool.ttu.edu

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email