Dear all,
For a structural study, I would like to determine cortical T1 values. T1 map
generation from two FLASH images works like a charm, and I would like to add B1
correction now.
I have acquired flip angle maps for my subjects (using the Yarnykh method with
interleaved FLASH and two TRs), and would like to correct my T1 maps
accordingly. Looking at the online help of mri_ms_fitparms, I think the
parameter -afi should do the trick. However, I'm not sure about the properties
of the flip angle map that I need to supply to mri_ms_fitparms. Does that
programme expect absolute flip angle values? Or can I feed in my two AFI FLASH
volumes in some way?
If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be great!
Thanks for you help,
Johannes