Hi Catherine

I guess I would recommend the ex vivo one since it is based explicitly on architecontics and not on guessing locations from folds.

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011, Cat Chong wrote:

Hello experts,

I am  very new to freesurfer so please excuse my basic question:
We want to get measurements of entorhinal cortex volumes on a group of
people. I found these results listed in  ?h.aparc.stats.
I also noticed another ?h.entorhinal_exvivo.stats, with different results.
Which should I use for a group analysis of entorhinal volume and surface
area, and why are the results very different?

very best regards,
catherine