Dear Lilla,

I will appreciate a lot if you can help me understand what is the meaning of
the results after running after running mri_cvs_register and the GLM group
analysis.

More exactly, I followed all the instructions from the webpage:

http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/Diffusion

and I wonder if based on the cluster's colours I can say something about my FA
values in one group related to the other one.

More exactly I am looking to understand if I have an increase in the FA value
for the controls versus patients or the FA in patients is larger than in the
control group.

My contrast matrix is C = [+1.00000 -1.00000 ] and I have 30 controls and 32
patients.

What is the age range for the cvs_avg35 space? I wonder if is the best space to
register my subjects if they are children with age between 6-14.

Thank you very much!
Antonella