Thank you Doug,

>tkregister2 --mov $d/T1.nii.gz --targ $d/mri/brain.mgz \
  --regheader --reg $d/register.dat --noedit

after creating register.dat, I followed the explained procedure,
Which resulted in "lh.seg.mgh". can't view this file. ( appears a line )

>mri_info lh.seg.mgh
   Volume information for lh.seg.mgh
          type: MGH
    dimensions: 163842 x 1 x 1 x 17
   voxel sizes: 1.0000, 1.0000, 1.0000
          type: FLOAT (3)
           fov: 163842.000

>mri_info 3b.nii
Volume information for 3b.nii
          type: nii
    dimensions: 182 x 218 x 182
   voxel sizes: 1.0000, 1.0000, 1.0000

#binary maps looks okay

may be I am doing mistake in registration or mri_vol2surf ?
>mri_vol2surf --reg register.dat --mov Nb.nii --interp nearest --hemi lh
--o lh.Nb.mgh

Greetings!