Dear Doug,

Thanks very much for your prompt response. I tried what you suggested
and the sig map looks fine now, that's probably the best that we can
get for the sig map, because of the limitation of the MATLAB I guess.
But for the t map, the values are still not correct for those voxels
that highly activated, because they're just calculated based on the
sig values, and they can only go up to 17.98 in my case because of the
limitation. And I am also quite confused by the way that selxavg3
calculated the t values, which are calculated as the square root of
Fsig values, but not the F values. Is that correct?

Best,

Qi Zhu, PostDoc
Laboratorium voor Neuro- en Psychofysiologie
K.U.Leuven Medical School
Herestraat 49, B-3000 Leuven (Belgium)
phone +32 16 33 02 09