The log off/on fixed it.  Thanks.

Brian.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Schmansky [mailto:ni...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: December-28-11 3:28 PM
To: James, Brian
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Setting Up Source File Automatically

when you changed your shell, did you run:

chsh -s `which tcsh`     ?

usually it will prompt for your password.  then you will need to
logout/login.  when you type 'ps', you should see 'tcsh' as one of the
processes.  also, you can try copying the .tcshrc to .cshrc, but
probably that shouldn't matter.

n.