Dear Bruce,

Once again many thanks for helping.I am not using tracula. I used the dt_recon
and I have done the registration for my FA data on the cvs space using the
mri_cvs_register.  I used the GLM group analysis method after I concatenate FA
from individuals into one file and used

mri_glmfit-sim \
  --glmdir Group_Analysis.glmdir \
  --grf 2 neg \
  --cwpvalthresh .025 \
  --overwrite

to cache the significant clusters after multiple comparisons so I have the
uncorrected and corrected significant map but I don't know how I can see if  my
FA is increasing or decreasing in controls group versus patients group.

Please advise me.

Thank you.
Antonella