Dear all,

I am trying to use my freesurfer data for fibertracking. So far it is working
and I can even specifically tell the programm, which labels/brain regions to
use. However, I haven't found an overview tabel, where all labels stand
together with the region's name. It would be painfull, to open for every
subject tksurfer and then moving with the mouse over the region of interest to
get the correct label. Is there such a table overview for both atlases and
where can I find them? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Maria Felber

--
Maria J. Felber, PhD Student
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences