Hi Minjie - There was no attachment to your email. The fmajor issue that
you're describing sounds like an initialization issue. That single curve
that you describe is where the algorithm starts at and b/c something is
wrong with it, it doesn't move from there. Does the curve seem to go into
a low anisotropy area? Can you rerun the dmri_paths command for just one
of these fmajor paths with --debug and send us the log.txt file?

Thanks!
a.y