It will do it's best, how well depends on the size of the resection. FS
it assuming that the input is an intact (though perhaps diseased) brain.
Away from the resection, it will probably do ok. Near the resection, it
will probably fail, but you can probably fix it manually.

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center