Hi Andi - Thanks for your kind words!

As explained on the trac-all wiki page (and also the help text you get from trac-all --help), the part about not submitting trac-all with pbsubmit is specific to our local Martinos Center users.

That's b/c we've modified fsl_sub (and bedpostx) to work on our local compute clusters (that run PBS). So trac-all recognizes when it's run on one of our clusters and submits each subject as a job. If it's run on any other machine, it won't do that, so this doesn't affect you. You're free to make your own modifications to fsl_sub or otherwise make use of your own cluster.

Let me know if you have any other questions,
a.y