Dear freesurfer experts,

I draw a path with the tksurfer tools on a surface, but was not able to
save this path as a label. During the custom fill step it marked the whole
surface and not just the path. I think it is because the path is not
closed. Is there still a way to get a path as a label file?

cheers,

erhan

--
Dipl. Psych. Erhan Genc