Hello freesurfers

I am using freesurfer for patients with various neural disease. I wonder
the the freesurfer atlas is applicable to them: dementia (with Lewy bodies,
DLB), epilepsy, schizophrenia, ADHD, Alzheimer, stroke. (I know some
studies already used freesurfer for some of the diseases in the list,) I
believe epilepsy patients with lobectomy cannot be applicable.

Also is there age limit for the freesurfer atlas? How young can the atlas
work for? 4 year-old? 6 year-old? or more than 10 year-old? How about the
upper bound? 80 year-old?

Thanks for reading and your time!

Best
Cheol

Cheol Han, Ph.D
Computational Neuroscience and Neuroinformatics
Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
Seoul National University
Korea